We’re excited to announce that Saavn on Windows 10 now has Radio functionality – on any PC, tablet or Phone that has Windows 10!
Since we launched Saavn for Windows in August of 2015, we’ve welcomed an amazing group of Windows listeners to Saavn – streaming a record breaking number of songs, and giving us lots of love (4.3 Stars, and top 10 Free Music Apps). Thank you for that! Now, we’re working hard to get you as many features as possible, quickly. So far, in the app, you’ve had the ability to:
- Search and browse millions of songs, across 13 languages
- Create and edit a queue for uninterrupted listening
- Listen to curated playlists and charts for every mood
- Pin the app to your start screen, and enjoy live tiles
- Use Cortana – seriously, try saying “Saavn, Play Party Songs!”
- Snap Saavn to the side of your screen and multitask like a pro
- Change the audio settings to stream at the audio quality that’s right for your connection type or for your ear
- Play/pause from the device controls
This release is a big one. It includes:
- Featured Radio stations – tap once to enjoy expert-curated stations
- Custom Radio stations – build your own, based on a favorite song, artist, or genre
- New and improved queue page. It’s great to look at (yes, it’s ok to stare while you stream), and it’s also useful. Those big tiles can be swiped to skip to the next or previous song.
- UI improvements, for a fresh new look!
Check it out – download or update for free here. As always, your feedback is music to our ears – rate us, give us a compliment, or report a bug. Happy Listening!