Help / /
I have two accounts. Can I merge them?
Most definitely! You can merge any combination of one mobile number, one email address, and one Facebook ID into a common account.
Most accounts can be merged automatically just by editing your account details:
- Go to the Settings page of your Saavn app
- Tap on your Profile
- Hit Edit Profile
- Now add your other account log in details
- Save the changes
Your accounts should now be completely merged. All your playlists and starred songs will be combined and you will be able to log in using either of your merged IDs.
If you have trouble with the method above, you can also try merging your accounts manually using the account merge tool. Follow the on-screen instructions, and make sure you’re logged in to your main account before you begin.
- How do I log out?
- When I try logging in, it says “Invalid Phone Number”.
- I’m trying to log in with my phone number, but didn’t receive my one-time password (OTP).
- I signed up with email, and connected my Facebook account. Which one should I use to log in?
- I want to remove my phone number from my account.
- I want to unlink Facebook from my account.
- I want to change my email address.
- I’m trying to log in, but it wont work!
- I forgot my password. Help!
- I signed up with Facebook. What is my password?