Help / /
How do I create a playlist?
Before we guide you, let’s make sure you’re logged in with your Saavn login ID and are in the online mode. Now, coming to your question – Creating playlists is super easy!
On the app
You can do this either from an individual song, album, playlist, player queue, artist page or charts.
All you have to do is
- Look for the 3 dots (…)
- Tap on Add to Playlist
- Create a New playlist or Add this to Your Playlist
Alternately, on iOS devices, you can,
- Go to My Music
- Go to the Playlists section
- Tap on Create Playlist
- Select one or more songs you’d like to add
- Tap on Save Playlist
OR just go to the bottom of any saved playlist and tap on “+ Add Songs”
On the Web
You can create a playlist in multiple ways:
- From an existing playlist: Click on Copy
- From the queue: Hit Save
- From an individual song: Hover over the song and click on ‘+’
- From an album page: Click on ‘+’
Then you can create a New Playlist or Add to Existing Playlists. That’s it! Your new playlist is ready
Now, after all that hard work, just sit back, relax and enjoy your work of art. Or, maybe just gear up for a crazy house party (don’t forget to invite us )!